Krytox™ High-Performance Lubricants Across Industries
Extreme Conditions Require Extreme Performance
Krytox™ high-performance lubricants thrive on tough challenges across many industries. They perform well for components in harsh conditions, from the vacuum of space to the high temperatures in automotive to the corrosive elements in manufacturing.
Krytox™ oils and greases have many enduring properties that make their performance possible. In addition to working in extreme temperatures, they are nonflammable and resistant to caustic chemicals. And, Krytox™ lubricants retain their advantageous properties over lengthy periods of time ensuring reliability for the long-haul.
Manufacturing: Maintenance, Repair, and Operation (MRO)
Krytox™ high-performance lubricants save life cycle costs and reduce downtime across manufacturing, thriving in the extreme environments inside machine equipment. Specifically, Krytox™ performance lubricants enhance industrial production for:
- Energy: Krytox™ high-performance lubricants and gearbox greases withstand harsh energy production environments helping to improve equipment performance, reduce downtime, and cut life cycle costs.
- Food: Krytox™ FG (Food Grade) anticorrosion greases are ideal for use in food and packaging equipment where an NSF H1-certified lubricant is required.
- Metals: Krytox™ PFPE lubricants cut production costs of steel, aluminum, copper and gold by increasing the equipment life in mills, foundry, and smelters.
- Oil and Gas: Krytox™ oils and greases extend the life of equipment components used in oil and gas exploration and processing equipment.
- Textiles: Krytox™ high-performance lubricants withstand the temperature extremes of textile processing, while retaining their lubricity, viscosity, and chemical integrity.
Across industries, we help solve your toughest problems by finding—or formulating—the right lubricant that is safe, compatible with your equipment, and guaranteed to last. Whether an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or involved in maintaining, repairing or operating (MRO), you can feel proud knowing you are putting in the best-in-class solution. Find an application.