Krytox™ Performance Lubricants in Automotive
High-Performance Lubricants: Accelerating Power and Cabin Comfort
Modern cars draw more power and performance from smaller engines, while ensuring passengers experience a quieter ride. Soon, vehicle service time will extend over years, and warranties on critical engine and structural parts will last even longer.
This places new demands on lubricants used for under-the-hood engine parts or slightly noisy, vibrating components. They must withstand higher operating temperatures and exposure to fumes and fuels, while also reducing nuanced noise/vibration/harshness (NVH) and buzz/squeak/rattle (BSR).
Krytox™ performance lubricants assist with vehicle power, cabin comfort, and longevity by offering:
- High performance: Able to work in extreme environments
- Durability: No caking or cracking over time
- High lubricity: Small amounts required for effective use
- Chemically inert: No oxidization or reaction with water, vapors, fuels, fumes
- Material compatibility: No damage or discoloration to new and different materials used in cars